BEING GAY, LESBIAN, BISEXUAL, TRANSEXUAL, HETEROSEXUAL IS BEING A HUMAN, A PERSON WHO HAS THE SAME RIGHTS AS YOU BECAUSE SEXUAL ORIENTATION SHOULDN’T BE A PROBLEM IS NOT A CRIME GROW UP. MORE LOVE LESS HATE ACCEPT PEOPLE FOR WHO THEY REALLY ARE.
Homosexuality according to section 377 is not a crime. People are allowed to practice homosexuality in India. That is lesbian, gay, bi-sexual, transgender and queer are legal in India. This was ruled out in
Currently, India opposes the idea of same-sex marriage. It is not legal to marry someone from the same
According to current status, same-sex couples are not allowed to adopt a child.
It is illegal to discriminate against someone on the basis of their sexual preferences in India since 1949.
It is not banned in India
- Despite all these laws, same-sex couples or people belonging to the LGBTQ community can look for houses legally.
- They are allowed to donate blood.
- They can practice freedom of speech.
It is very important for us to educate ourselves regarding this community. LGBTQ community is indeed a very powerful community that practices different sexual preferences. They are beautiful and stand strong in their views. Let us look at some points to make sure we support them fully.
5 Questions not to ask Lesbians:
- So, Which one of you is the man?
- Did a man break your heart & cause this?”
- “When did you choose to not like men?”
- ” Men say you’re pretty. So why are you Lesbian?”
- ” So, Is this just a phase? will you go back to men??”
LESBIANISM. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MEN. THAT’S THE
Also Read: Relationship between China and Hong Kong
Questions not to ask Gay
- ” So, Which one of you is the woman?”
- “Did a woman break your heart & cause this?”
- “When did you choose to not like women?”
- “You look masculine, So why are you Gay?”
- So, Is this just a phase? Will you go back to women??
BEING GAY. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WOMEN. THAT’S THE POINT
5 things not to tell/ask Trans
- “Do I refer to you as he, she, it, or they?”
- “How do you have sex?”
- “Which bathroom do you use?”
- “Are you going to “change your mind?”
- “So, are you ever going to have, the surgery?”
BEING TRANS IS NOT AN ILLNESS THAT’S THE POINT.