Table of Contents
Relationships are a beautiful gift from God and help us to thrive even better in this world. Relationships are all about companionship, support, romance, and a lot of love. Love can be expressed in a lot of forms, however, let’s make it special once in a while by giving gifts to each other.
Things to keep in mind
- Decide the budget: choose a certain budget for yourself, you can even discuss with your partner as most people don’t like it when their partners invest a lot of money on them.
- Make a list of his/her interests. Interests can be deciding what their favorite movie is, their favorite food, favorite music, hobbies, etc.
- Deciding if it would be a surprise: if you are too confused you can always ask them what they want. Remember a gift that they like is better than giving something they have no interest in.
- Plan ahead: choose locations from where you want to buy the gift. It can be online or offline or your local store.
- Pro tip: always give something that’s a combination of handmade and materialistic as both the criteria will be suited.
Lets us look at some gift ideas
- Giving something materialistic: Now this can be something that they have been wanting to have for a long time. Example- a book, clothes, some sort of electronic, makeup, etc. Get them something that they couldn’t buy with their own money or if it was too expensive. This will make them very happy.
- Going with the cliche- you can give your partner perfume or a piece of jewelry, wallet, chocolates as they always work.
- Making something personalized- now this would open your creative senses. Making something creative could mean writing a personalized letter and rolling it to keep it in a bottle.
- Second, it could be a scrapbook with all your memories in the form of pictures
- Artsy explosive box- the box could be very versatile, you can write something, paste pictures, use candy
- Envelopes containing “open when” example: open when you are sad, open when you face anxiety, open when you miss me. A cute yet fun idea.
- A photo frame
- A box containing 50 reasons why I love you
- Drawing their portrait.
- A mug with a couple of photos.
Gifts with senses
- A gift card to his/her favorite restaurant
- A romantic home-cooked meal
- Chocolates or baked deserts
- His favorite boxed meal
- Edible body oil
- Chocolate covered strawberries
- Sweet treat
- A blanket
- Soft beanie
- Anything velvet
- Soft toy
- Grooming kit
- Concert tickets
- A mixtape
- Walkie talkie
- Music box
- Movie tickets
- Polaroid photo
- Love letter
- Essential oils
- Coffee beans