Table of Contents
Launched in 2006, Twitter is a social networking platform used to interact with users on a broad level using the concept of blogging or “tweets”. Registered users can read, post, and “retweet” tweets but unregistered users can only view them.
Tweets are allowed to have 280 characters.
Uses of Twitter
– Anything can be made a news headline within seconds using Twitter hence information can be spread to a large broad base.
-Users can share images, memes, to not only each other but to the entire world together.
– The concept of texting or “Dm’s” is also there to communicate to one another.
– It is free of cost and sees no discrimination. Anybody ranging from the age of 10 can start making their Twitter account.
– It can be used for fundraising and donation camps across various countries.
– You can follow the work of other experts or promote your own work.
– Helps you to get feedback from the nation.
How to make a Twitter account-
You can make your own Twitter account by opening the application on your computer/phone, logging in through name, phone/email id, and password.
– assign a profile photo and biography.
– Optimize your account by following people.
In today’s time, it is very important to know who you are following as your followers influence your feed and help you absorb their opinions and values. Unfollowing people would give you a good and clean start.
There are several ways you can unfollow people on Twitter
- The basic way to unfollow someone:
i) Open your Twitter account by signing in.
ii) Go to the following section to see the people you follow
iii) Start clicking on the following button next to the follower’s name. This way you can unfollow them.
However, this method is very tiresome.
Google Chrome Extention-
There is an extension called “Twitter unfollow all”. This can be used to unfollow everyone. Here’s how-
i) Open your Twitter account on your browser and add this extension.
ii) Go to the “following” page
iii) Start the Extention
Automatically users will start getting unfollowed. Whenever you wish to stop the procedure, press”stop”.
i) Open the browser and go to “www.manageflitter.com”
ii) Click start button and login into your Twitter account by adding the details and clicking on “sign-in”
iii) Click the “following” button in the “Unfollowing” tab to see the users you follow.
iv) click the users you wish to unfollow and press “unfollow”
There you go. Simple ways to unfollow everyone.