Whether you use Instagram to follow your favorite stars and companies, promote your own projects, or just keep in touch and share snapshots of your life with family and friends, Instagram has something for everyone.
You can even use your Instagram profile to share details about yourself, such as work projects and professional activities, or even charities that support you, by adding links in your bio.
Adding a link to your Instagram profile takes just seconds and can be done through the Instagram website on your Mac or PC, or via the mobile app for iPhone or Android. Once the link is added to your bio, anyone who visits your profile can click on that link and visit the link you have added to your bio.
Find out how to do it.
Here’s how to paste a link into your Instagram bio on desktop
- Go to Instagram.com and log in with your username and password.
- On your home screen, click on your username in the upper right corner of your screen to access your profile page.
- Next to your username, click “Edit Profile”.
- In the “Website” field, enter the address of the website you want to include in your Instagram profile.
- Click on Submit available at the bottom of the page to save your changes.
How to add a link to your Instagram bio using the Phone:
- On your phone’s home screen, touch the Instagram icon to open the application.
- Touch your profile photo icon in the lower right corner of your screen to go to your profile page.
- Touch Edit profile at the top of the screen.
- In the “Website” field, add the address of the website you want to add to your Instagram bio.
- Click Done in the upper right corner of the screen when done.