Launched in 2006, Twitter is a social networking platform used to interact with users on a broad level using the concept of blogging or “tweets”. Registered users can read, post, and “retweet” tweets, but unregistered users can only view them. Tweets are 280 characters.
Uses of Twitter
– Anything can be made a news headline within seconds using Twitter; hence Twitter can spread information to a large, broad base.
-Users can share images, memes, to not only each other but to the entire world together.
– The concept of texting or “Dm’s” is also there to communicate with one another.
– It is free of cost and sees no discrimination. Anybody ranging from the age of 10 can start making their Twitter account.
– People can use it for fundraising and donation camps across various countries.
– You can follow the work of other experts or promote your work.
– Helps you to get feedback from the nation.
How to make a Twitter account:
You can make your own Twitter account by opening the application on your computer/phone, logging in through name, phone/email id, and password.
– assign a profile photo and biography.
– Optimize your account by following people.
Here are ways to connect Twitter account to your Facebook:
- Log in to your Twitter account.
- Go to the settings option.
- You will find “connect to Facebook” click on that.
- Now, you will be required to enter your Facebook id and password. Do it carefully to avoid any error.
- Now after pressing the button, enter privacy settings and see if Twitter will post your tweets on Facebook.
- Click on Ok to complete the process.
- Tweets will now be posted on your Facebook.
Congrats, you have now been connected to Facebook.
It may seem not easy at first, but Twitter is an amazing connection to connect and promote your work. Keep it going.