Twitter is one most efficient platforms for creating an online presence for yourself or your product. If you are running a business then it is advisable to have two Twitter account i.e. one business account and one personal account. You can have many different accounts you want, but an email can only be registered to only one Twitter account. To make a second or third account you will need a different email ID. Which is currently hasn’t been registered yet. You can even use a phone number to register the email ID.
Twitter has the functionality of adding two or more existing accounts in a single app. this provides accessibility and easement in using more than one account. Here in this article, you can find a way to connect two or more accounts together.
To add additional Twitter accounts:
- Tap the navigation menu
- Tap the more icon.
- From here you can create a new account or Add an existing
- Once you’ve added your additional account(s), you can access the accounts by tapping the profile icon of the account you wish to use, then tapping the smaller, additional profile icon(s) next to the icon. Tap the navigation menu again to return back
How to add more than one Twitter account on Desktop
- On the side menu, click your profile
- Choose the more icon or the plus icon
- From here, you can add an existing
- Once you’ve added your account(s), you can toggle between them by clicking
- your profile icon, and then tapping the smaller, additional profile icon(s) next to the more icon
How to add more than one account on Twitter lite
- click on the top left corner profile icon
- Choose the more option
- Click on the add existing
- you can switch through the added accounts by tapping on the profile
No merging of the Twitter accounts
Twitter currently does not provide a feature to merge the post and followers of the two separate accounts. For the time being, you will have to operate the accounts separately.
Twitter only restrict the number of account one can register from an Email Id . so if you want to create a second Twitter account you will need to create a second email Id . You can add those accounts together to access and browse through them.