There is no social media platform that can be of great help to bloggers, storytellers, creative viewers, artists, event managers, organizers, and business professionals who want to express their ideas and creativity. Facebook and Instagram in particular play a fundamental role. They help deliver exciting content, audio, self-created creative videos, branded products, and artwork to the public to attract fans and potential customers to your business.
Instagram Stories have gained attention and popularity because you don’t have to turn the camera to take and upload a photo. Gone are the days, uploading multiple photos to Instagram stories is very easy. This article is a simple guide on how to insert multiple images into Instagram stories.
How do I put multiple photos in an Instagram story?
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to add more than one image to an Instagram story without the help of third-party software.
- Log into your Instagram account if you haven’t already.
- Clicking on the camera icon in the upper left corner of the screen will take you to the stories page. If you don’t have any active stories, the “+” sign at the bottom of the screen can do the job.This will take you to the page where you will find the image you downloaded. Click the image icon in the left corner to open the phone’s camera roll. If you want to take a new photo, you can also click the camera option.
- Now you can choose the images you want to upload to the Instagram story. Click on the “Select Multiple” option in the top corner of your screenImages or photos saved in the gallery are displayed on the screen and marked with numbers based on your selection. You can rearrange them if necessary.
- Instagram allows you to add stickers, emojis, drawings, text, location tags, gifs, and other accounts to your story that can enhance your personality, increase your reach, and increase your engagement.If you agree with the edit and are satisfied with the final look, it’s time to post it by clicking the “Next” button at the bottom of the screen. Your story is live now, it would last 24 hours.
Congratulations, the task is now complete. So this was a guide to how to add multiple photos to an Instagram story.
There is another way to add more than one photo to the Instagram story.
Here are the steps of a photo tag function.
- Log in to your Instagram account.
- Take a new photo with the camera icon or simply upload the images from the camera roll with the “+” icon.
- Select the Photo Stickers option.
- Now you can add more pictures to your Instagram story using the “Image Selection” option. Such action results in many photos in a single Instagram story, like a collage.
Note: The photo tag may not be available on all accounts.